A successful corporation is driven by successful individuals. Attracting, maintaining, and motivating a talented staff will position Muzacorp at the forefront of our industry. We will accomplish this by encouraging respect and compassion, nurturing personal growth, and embracing diversity within our workforce.
We are committed to maintaining the highest level of integrity and transparencies throughout all aspects of our business. Our interaction with others will be direct, open and honest. We seek to work only with suppliers and clients that also embrace this approach.
Ultimately, our success depends upon our customers’ success. We will provide our customers with a competitive advantage through value-added products, service, and support. Our goal is to understand the needs of our customers, provide cost-effective and innovative solutions, and make it easy to work with Muzacorp.
Muzacorp seeks to meet and exceed the highest standards for safety, healthful working conditions, and employment practices. We are committed to environmental stewardship and will fully comply with all local environmental laws.
Our pursuit of high yield performance will motivate us to advance new technologies and to explore innovative manufacturing techniques. Inspired management and the application of best practices throughout the organization will encourage an environment of constant improvement.
Muzacorp strives towards ISO14001 international standard for environmental management. We put our business operations in line with the environmental conservation movement.
- Promoting energy saving through the ‘no-excessiveness, no-unevenness and no-wastefulness’ effort
- Pursuing a resource-reduce and recycle policy through improving inventory efficiency through 5-S effort
- Reducing a total volume of waste especially through curbing irregular items in the processing lines
- Promoting activities for reducing environmental impacts while controlling environment degrading materials
You can take simple steps to making our life greener and in doing so helping the environment. At Muzacorp, we too continuously aim at doing something positive for the environment.
- We will comply with law and regulations, social rules and the requirements to which the company has voluntarily committed itself
- We will manage progress reports submitted by each section required to set goals and targets under s specific action plans
- This environment policy and practices should be made public
- We will cordially ask our customers and suppliers to understand this policy and try to put their business operations in line with this environment policy
If you have any questions about our products or services, please feel free contact us.
We welcome all feedback as it will help us to serve you better in the future.
Muzacorp Consolidated Sdn Bhd (8826647-V),
Suite 1818, MBE Mutiara Damansara,
Lot PT40036, PJU 7/2,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, MALAYSIA
Email : email@example.com
Tel: +6 (0)3 7726 5968
Fax: +6 (0)3 7726 4968